Wednesday, April 29, 2026

-ve cognitive dump

I hope this all will end soon. 

I don't like being trapped in the car with emotions or silence that the other person can't tolerate.

I don't like not being at a fixed place each and every day. 

I don't like this. I don't like seeing a patient whose physical health is much more of a problem than mental health, and seeing him every month, more frequently than his GP will see him. 

I want to work with more competent case managers, or clinicians when I am on call. But I can't choose who I am going to work with. How should I carry myself?

2
Yesterday I felt very angry as I was dictated by an NDIS coordinator for the 2nd time on how to write a medical supporting letter. I refuse to hide or alter any diagnosis without clinical ground. I wrote the letter from an objective clinical view and no one should manipulate me into misconstruing a clinical picture of a patient for the purpose of funding. If the government decides to change the whole funding system, the inescapable can't be avoided. My job is to provide my medical opinion. I can't control how a NDIS coordinator manages the fund (nor am I interested in what they do with the it behind the blind). No irrelevant party should wrongly influence how I do my job either. This is the difference between an AI generated letter vs a doctor's letter. I refuse to write anything other than the truth within my knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment