Friday, September 18, 2026

2 months down soon.

Dear R,

In these 6 weeks, I have read Goodman and Scott minus a few chapters, several chapters of Clinical Child Psychiatry, CBT by Judith Beck. I have written up 3 cases. I have grasped the basics of eating disorders. I understand attachments more. I can take better social and developmental history. 

I want it all to end soon.  I want to finish my assessments as soon as I can. I want to learn what I should, and move on. 

I feel sick. I feel disappointed and devalued. I feel shut up. I have no voice. I feel wronged, even though all that I do is just my best. 

Anyhow. I am going on 2-week leaves. I have uninstalled the Outlook app from my phone. I do not want to care anymore. A place with no good leadership, a place full of disgust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment