Dear R,
I caught the winter virus again. This year it wasn't too bad, I was only sick for 2 days, thanks to my willingness to get flu vax. I was always thankful for the chance to have a proper rest. I slept for almost 2 days. (I however made the effort to attend college lecture.) When I thought there is nothing much I can stress about from work, turned out there is something, something trivial this time. Unimportant, but they lingered on my mind when I was 1/5-dead on bed. I do not like the team climate here. I do not like how certain case managers complain about the same thing for the whole several months. I do not want to work with incompetent yet emotionally burdening person. Because of these and other reasons, I am counting down. I hope to do a 2nd OCA. I have an upcoming journal club presentation (which comes with a lot of work and reading to do). I hope things go well.
What I have learned. Well, I guess it is boundary setting for myself. This time I do not look forward to my next rotation though. I am filled with dread and anxiety of the vast uncertainty, particularly my lack of knowledge.
Pia told me she misses you today. I miss you too. But I couldn't say it out loud to anyone. We both miss our time together, this is one thing for sure. But we all clearly know, life moves on. Pia is moving to a senior position. I hope you are doing well. It felt like yesterday when we said goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment