Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Mourn- 15.4.20

I won't have the most beautiful time of the year, the most romantic adventure, the most precious clinical experience. I won't get to wear the first white furry winter coat that I will treasure, the thick light pink pretty dress with lacy snowy long sleeve that I planned to wear in the romantic autumn, the matching furry scarf and the expensive elegant-looking shoes and handbag. I won't get to enjoy the first ever clinical posting that I get to pair up with you, go to the exact same department of the hospital every day with you, the day that we don't have to share stories with each other because we live the same day, see the same patients, experience the same atmosphere. We won't get to finish our unfinished trip itinerary, to experience another accidental bouts of laughter and happiness, to turn dreams into memories. This is a sad story and I won't find excuse for it anymore. This is a sad story. I won't have the most beautiful moments of the year. 

(For those who asked, this was written in response to our cancelled final year clinical placements in Melbourne due to COVID-19/undeniably Wuhan virus (for the record of hx))

No comments:

Post a Comment