Maybe you have never been in a situation where you work real
hard but everything just doesn’t turn out as what you expect. If you want to be
excited about tomorrow, be prepared to be feeling disappointed or let down,
whatever you call it. I don’t know how to hide my emotions, pretending to be happy
when I feel like crap, smiling to everyone when I so want to hide in a washroom
and cry all my heart out. Perhaps you will never know what it’s like to have
everything go against your wish, when you start not to believe in any positive
mind theory. You don’t know what I went through and what I think how tomorrow will look like. Blame me for not studying enough. Blame me for not
possessing any superior gene like them. Blame me for not waking up at 3am every
day to study what I should. You can blame me all you want. I am willing to take all the blame in the world, if that can change what might happen to me tmr.
No comments:
Post a Comment